04 september 2013

3 months off!

-This post is a part of Blogtember-




What would I do if I could take 3 months off from my normal life? I would bring one thing along from my normal life - golf. But I will play golf, watch golf and experience golf.

Golf gives me alot of joy, and it's been said that golfers lives 5 extra years :) It's healthy, fun and social! When I play a round of golf, and arrive at my golf club I meet other golfers. Some of them I know, some of them I get to know. Almost everybody needs to enlargen their network and meet people. To be social is healthy for your mind and well beeing.
And the environment is green fields of grass, it's soft to walk on, you breathe fresh air and if you choose to walk it's great for your body! Golf gives good health! (Just remember to hide and protect your head and neck whenever you hear FORE!)

I would travel the world and play golf, in the US and in Britain and in Spain, and the rest of Europe! It would have been great to follow the finals of The Fedex Cup. And I wish I could have been in Colorado to see Europe beat USA in Solheim Cup, like did in Ireland 2011.

Yep, if I could pause my life for 3 months, and money isn't an issue, it would be all about GOLF!





Ingen kommentarer: